Game artist with 5 years of experience in modeling, texturing, technical, lighting, and visualization skills. Proactive team member adept at creating game assets such materials, environments, and props. Able to work independently and to optimize assets for performance. Exceptional communicator and strong mentor.
• Developed and created original 3D textures and graphics for The Grand Tour Game.
• Optimized draw calls and memory usage to deliver a solid framerate for weekly releases.
• Documented game art creation workflows for outsourced studio teams.
• Optimized and kitbashed existing in-game assets and handled database entries
for the Middle-Earth: Shadow of War user-interface.
• Modified textures for UI assets to adhere to strict performance metrics.
• Participated in gameplay sessions to find bugs and performance issues.
• Created visual and gameplay designs for an unannounced 3D game project.
• Developed over 20 different style guides for environments and characters.
• Provided feedback and critique for a team of in-house and outsourced artists.
• Co-developed key environment, character, gameplay and story ideas with designers.
• Worked with designers and programmers to develop a system to
generate 2500 unique decals for an unreleased title, Beasts vs Bots.
• Created altered states for multiple assets while adhering to end-product parameters.