Environment artist seeking to expand creative and technical boundaries. Team and results oriented. Constantly on the lookout for creative inspiration, be it nature, games, movies, music, documentaries, and life. Always learning. Always creating. US Army veteran of nearly ten years before pursuing Master of Interactive Technology degree from Southern Methodist University's Guildhall.
• Optimized and kitbashed existing in-game assets and handled database entries
for the Middle-Earth: Shadow of War user-interface.
• Modified textures for UI assets to adhere to strict performance metrics.
• Participated in gameplay sessions to find bugs and performance issues.
• Created visual and gameplay designs for an unannounced 3D game project.
• Developed over 20 different style guides for environments and characters.
• Provided feedback and critique for a team of in-house and outsourced artists.
• Co-developed key environment, character, gameplay and story ideas with designers.
• Worked with designers and programmers to develop a system to
generate 2500 unique decals for an unreleased title, Beasts vs Bots.
• Created altered states for multiple assets while adhering to end-product parameters.
• Hand-painted various weapon and prop textures for their game CreatiVerse.
• Full-time, completed between SMU Guildhall semesters.
• Created environment and character assets for the game A Tale in the Desert; part-time.